Check Us Out
Our Insurance Blog is a great place to look for articles pertaining to developments in insurance that may impact you and your business. We welcome you to place comments/questions about the articles we post. GO TO BLOG
Newsletter Sign Up
In order to keep our clients informed of new insurance developments and other news regarding our agency and its products, we would like to communicate with you through e-mail on a monthly basis.
“I am very happy with the service I receive from Grooms Insurance. Ken is very responsive to any questions I have regarding our homeowners and/or car insurance policies. He watches very closely when our premiums are due & sends an email with an explanation if there are any fluctuations in pricing. On occasion he will suggest changing our policy/ies to another provider based on his knowledge of the industry and current market trends within the insurance industry. Any time I have called and/or emailed Grooms Insurance, I always get a response within 24 hours or sooner. They totally understand “customer satisfaction”. Chris Grooms has been extremely helpful in explaining Medicare policies to me and my husband. It is totally mind boggling trying to understand all the “rules & regulations” and reading through all the government material! Chris does an excellent job summarizing these rules and helping us choose the proper medical coverage policy that meets our needs”
~ Carin Jelinek of Barrington
Rates Grooms Insurance at 5 Stars!
(see more testimonials throughout the pages of our site)
- Illinois Residents to Continue to Receive Subsidies for Health Insurance as Supreme Court Upholds Subsidies for all states.
- There is another Special Enrollment Period available now for Health Insurance!
- Do You Have Coverage for a Dog Bite Incident?
- Does Your Business Insurance Protect You from Cyber Liability/ Data Breach Loss?
- Your Family Auto Insurance Policy May Not Provide Coverage for Arranged Ride For Money Arrangements